Stabbing in Taylorsville
Oct 15, 2022, 7:17 PM | Updated: 7:18 pm
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — Around 6:30 p.m. today officers were on another call when a stabbing victim approached them, says Taylorsville police.
Sgt. Amanda Marriott with Taylorsville PD says the victim is going to be fine and is extremely lucky as they were stabbed in the neck. Marriott says this occurred at 5600 S 1500 W.
Police say no suspect has been identified and there is no threat to the public.
Currently, the area is an active scene, looking for the suspect.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- Utah’s COVID-19 transmissions slowed but still present
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- Not everyone is a fan of Utah’s new state flag
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues