A woman in labor and a car crash both on I-80 in Summit County
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — North Summit Fire and Summit County EMS/Park City Fire responded to a woman in labor and stuck in traffic Sunday. On top of this, responders faced construction and a vehicle crash.
North Summit Fire Service District reports on its Facebook page the couple was stuck in traffic due to construction in the area of westbound I-80, mile marker 170.
Authorities were called at around 4:30 p.m., according to the post. Minutes after this, EMS and Fire were called to a vehicle crash in the same area. The driver was suffering a possible medical issue.
One AirMed helicopter each was dispatched to the separate scenes. Both patients were flown to area hospitals.
- Wasatch County crash leaves one dead and another hospitalized
- Park City Fire Department rescues Lola the dog
- Crash on Bangerter Highway closes several lanes
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville