A woman in labor and a car crash both on I-80 in Summit County
Oct 16, 2022, 8:39 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:24 am
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — North Summit Fire and Summit County EMS/Park City Fire responded to a woman in labor and stuck in traffic Sunday. On top of this, responders faced construction and a vehicle crash.
North Summit Fire Service District reports on its Facebook page the couple was stuck in traffic due to construction in the area of westbound I-80, mile marker 170.
Authorities were called at around 4:30 p.m., according to the post. Minutes after this, EMS and Fire were called to a vehicle crash in the same area. The driver was suffering a possible medical issue.
One AirMed helicopter each was dispatched to the separate scenes. Both patients were flown to area hospitals.
- Wasatch County crash leaves one dead and another hospitalized
- Park City Fire Department rescues Lola the dog
- Crash on Bangerter Highway closes several lanes
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Murray doctor charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski collision trial in Utah enters third day
- Another Utah snowstorm has us asking, what is a snow squall?
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Mother tells of her escape from addiction and being homeless
- Spring running late, another snowy morning commute is predicted