EDUCATION + SCHOOLS
Dairy West awards New Bridge School students with $1,500
Oct 22, 2022, 1:49 PM
(New Bridge School for STEM Education)
OGDEN, Utah — This week, a group of sixth-grade students from the New Bridge School for STEM Education got awarded $1,500 for their “Shark Tank” style pitch at Dairy West.
The student’s pitched the creation of a hydroponic garden and cooking show.
Students at the school hope to share nutritious meals made from Utah’s produce and dairy with the award.
Also, one of the New Bridge students, Malakai Nelson was named “Best Leader” at the event!
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two found dead after shooting at Cache County home
- Identities released of Hyrum couple found dead in their home
- Utah County Sheriff arrests driver accused in road rage deaths
- Seven months into Adderall shortage, expert offers advice
- Former Gov. Herbert on field of 2024 GOP presidential candidates
- Utah will loan first-time homebuyers $20,000 for new homes
- Man urges pet owners to be cautious around rivers after Oliver the dog was swept away
- Four Republicans on board to run for Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Weber, Box Elder, Davis, Tooele counties
- Lawmaker says Bible ban didn’t follow the law he helped create