Dairy West awards New Bridge School students with $1,500
OGDEN, Utah — This week, a group of sixth-grade students from the New Bridge School for STEM Education got awarded $1,500 for their “Shark Tank” style pitch at Dairy West.
The student’s pitched the creation of a hydroponic garden and cooking show.
Students at the school hope to share nutritious meals made from Utah’s produce and dairy with the award.
Also, one of the New Bridge students, Malakai Nelson was named “Best Leader” at the event!
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL launches COLD podcast season 3: The Search for Sheree Warren
- Decades in the making, a Utah man builds steam engines by hand
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Salt Lake County Council overturns K-6 mask mandate
- Why are Airbnb costs as much as 35% higher in 2021 over 2020?
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- No injuries reported in structure fire in Pleasant View
- Students, staff prepare for unusual fall semester at Utah universities
- Opinion: Pandemic puppies have spoiled us all for working at home