Voter registration deadline approaching
SALT LAKE CITY– The deadline to submit voter registration to county clerk offices is this Friday at 5 p.m. People intending on voting via mail-in-ballot must meet this deadline.
Though, people who can’t meet this deadline still have the opportunity to register and vote this election.
Those voters can register at an early voting location or at polling sites on Election Day. Voters who choose to register at the polls need to bring two forms of identification.
For mail-in voting, all ballots must be sent out by Nov. 7. Registered voters who participated in the last two election cycles should’ve been automatically sent a ballot in the mail.
Those who haven’t received a ballot should contact their county clerk’s office. The deadline to request a mail-in ballot is Nov. 1.
For questions and more information on Utah elections, visit vote.utah.gov,
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season