Voter registration deadline approaching
SALT LAKE CITY– The deadline to submit voter registration to county clerk offices is this Friday at 5 p.m. People intending on voting via mail-in-ballot must meet this deadline.
Though, people who can’t meet this deadline still have the opportunity to register and vote this election.
Those voters can register at an early voting location or at polling sites on Election Day. Voters who choose to register at the polls need to bring two forms of identification.
For mail-in voting, all ballots must be sent out by Nov. 7. Registered voters who participated in the last two election cycles should’ve been automatically sent a ballot in the mail.
Those who haven’t received a ballot should contact their county clerk’s office. The deadline to request a mail-in ballot is Nov. 1.
For questions and more information on Utah elections, visit vote.utah.gov,
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- UHP: Three people dead in two-vehicle crash in Kane County
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Utah Flooding: How to prevent and mitigate the risk
- Home prices are down and so are the size of apartments
- Brighton hits a milestone with 700 inches of snow
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation