Crash near Wyoming border leaves two dead
Nov 2, 2022, 9:25 AM
RICH COUNTY, Utah — A crash in Sage Creek Junction, Utah killed two people and injured one Wednesday morning. The Utah Highway Patrol said the crash happened on S.R. 30, about four miles away from the Utah-Wyoming border.
According to UHP Sgt. Cameron Roden, a Toyota Camry and a Buick Century collided head-on near mile marker 131.
Both drivers died from their injuries and a passenger from one car was taken to the hospital.
Roden said the Sage Creek Junction crash is blocking traffic in both directions, but traffic is being alternated to get drivers through.
Related: Storm bringing mountain snow
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows