CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Crash on I-215 leaves motorcyclist dead
Nov 6, 2022, 12:00 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:22 am
(Photo courtesy of Utah DPS)
SALT LAKE CITY — A motorcyclist died following a crash on I-215 late Saturday night. The crash occurred at 700 West on I-215 South.
The motorcycle went into the center median and struck the concrete barrier.
The rider was transported to the nearest hospital where they eventually passed as a result of their injuries.
The motorcycle continued past the initial crash site before eventually coming to a stop in the middle of the interstate’s lanes. Bystanders moved the back out of the way of traffic into the median.
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Motorcyclist dead following collision in Sandy
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Nine soldiers killed after Army helicopters crash in Kentucky
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws
- Online marriage licensing gets the attention all over the world
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah