Two people arrested in connection Millard County burglary
MILLARD COUNTY, Utah — Two people were taken into custody early Friday morning in connection to a burglary at the Cove Fort Chevron in Millard County.
According to a news release, the Millard County Sheriff’s Office was notified of an alarm sounding at the store. Deputies were informed that a person was seen on video footage inside the store.
When law enforcement personnel arrived on scene, they discovered the front doors to the store had been broken. They say the doors were damaged with the use of a vehicle.
Deputies took 57-year-old Ralph Chavez and 48-year-old Rebecca Ferguson into custody. Both suspects are from Grand Junction, Colorado, and were booked into the Millard County Jail in connection to the burglary.
- High speed chase in Millard County lands wanted man in jail
- Children account for half of Millard County pile-up fatalities
Today’s Top Stories
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- BYU students win international award for video game
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success