Vehicle traveling close to 100 mph crashes in Bountiful, one dead
BOUNTIFUL, Utah — On Nov. 18, a Woods Cross Police Department officer identified a red vehicle traveling close to 100 mph around 9:15 p.m. in Bountiful, Utah.
With no headlights on, the vehicle hit a curb, lost its back tire, and struck another car going Southbound on 500 West, 620 South.
The driver of the red vehicle, 18 years old, died at a hospital due to the accident, said WXPD. The individual driving the southbound car has serious injuries but is in stable condition.
There is no other information at this time.
- Driver dead after crash in Grand County
- Deputy with Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office dies in weekend crash
- Multi-car accident on I-80 near Kimball Jct. caused road/lane closures
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville