Vehicle traveling close to 100 mph crashes in Bountiful, one dead
Nov 19, 2022, 4:39 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:22 am
(Photo credit: WXPD)
BOUNTIFUL, Utah — On Nov. 18, a Woods Cross Police Department officer identified a red vehicle traveling close to 100 mph around 9:15 p.m. in Bountiful, Utah.
With no headlights on, the vehicle hit a curb, lost its back tire, and struck another car going Southbound on 500 West, 620 South.
The driver of the red vehicle, 18 years old, died at a hospital due to the accident, said WXPD. The individual driving the southbound car has serious injuries but is in stable condition.
There is no other information at this time.
- Driver dead after crash in Grand County
- Deputy with Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office dies in weekend crash
- Multi-car accident on I-80 near Kimball Jct. caused road/lane closures
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- What you can do about snow mold in your lawn
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date