CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Breaking: Richfield motel destroyed by fire
Nov 21, 2022, 10:09 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:22 am
RICHFIELD, Utah — A motel in Richfield was destroyed by a fire Monday night, according to the city’s mayor.
According to fire officials in Richfield, all individuals staying at the Ville 647 motel have been accounted for. They say some injuries have been reported, but no fatalities. The extent of those injuries are not immediately known.
The blaze, located at 647 S. Main Street has caused the roof on the building to collapse. Fire crews are expected to be on scene all night.
This story will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Nine soldiers killed after Army helicopters crash in Kentucky
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws
- Online marriage licensing gets the attention all over the world
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah