CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
Dec 2, 2022, 12:29 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:21 am
(Jeffrey D. Allred/Deseret News)
PROVO, Utah — A 21-year-old woman was killed Thursday afternoon after being hit by a car during a run. Provo Police are seeking information on the person driving because they fled the scene.
The Provo City Police Department identified 21-year-old Isabelle Parr as the victim in the hit-and-run.
Officers found Parr’s body at 800 North 850 West in Provo.
The PCPD believes Parr was hit while jogging between 5:20 p.m. and 5:25 p.m. Thursday.
Police also believe the driver who hit Parr did not stop or call for help.
Authorities asked anyone with information to contact Detective Smith with the Provo Police at 801-852-6385 or via email at email@example.com.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Suspect killed, Ogden police officer stable after officer-involved shooting
- Utah will loan first-time homebuyers $20,000 for new homes
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Weber, Box Elder, Davis, Tooele counties
- Boats returning to the Great Salt Lake Marina
- Man urges pet owners to be cautious around rivers after Oliver the dog was swept away
- Boppy Newborn Lounger pillow blamed in more infant deaths
- Multiple leads being followed up on after motorcyclist shot at passenger car, victim is stable