21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
PROVO, Utah — A 21-year-old woman was killed Thursday afternoon after being hit by a car during a run. Provo Police are seeking information on the person driving because they fled the scene.
The Provo City Police Department identified 21-year-old Isabelle Parr as the victim in the hit-and-run.
Officers found Parr’s body at 800 North 850 West in Provo.
The PCPD believes Parr was hit while jogging between 5:20 p.m. and 5:25 p.m. Thursday.
Police also believe the driver who hit Parr did not stop or call for help.
Authorities asked anyone with information to contact Detective Smith with the Provo Police at 801-852-6385 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- “Major damage to home” after early morning explosion, fire in Lehi
- Empowering Latina moms to find a place in STEM, despite barriers
- Easy houseplants for beginning gardeners or pros
- Why is Utah getting walloped with snow this winter?
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered
- Memphis releases video showing police stop that led to Tyre Nichols’ death