Salt Lake City International Airport sees delays and cancelations
Dec 23, 2022, 10:16 AM | Updated: Dec 27, 2022, 1:53 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — With the holidays among us, the SLC International Airport totals 115 delays within, into, or out of the United States today.
Thus far, 35 flights have been cancelled at the airport, according to a webpage called Flight Aware. These cancellations include flights within, into, or out of the U.S.
To check worldwide flight information, click here.
SLCPD will be showing what it’s like as a police officer working at one of the nation’s busiest airports, on a day like today.
Today is one of the crowded travel days of the holiday season at @slcairport.
Check out the video on our Instagram page (be sure to like and follow) about life as a police officer at one of our nation’s busiest airports. https://t.co/GoZdwLXRev#SLC #SLCPD #SaltLakeCity pic.twitter.com/YyT795tpLE
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) December 23, 2022
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Parts of Utah experienced a severe thunderstorm, Pride Festival back on
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- A congressional resignation, hurry sickness and the need for respectful restraint
- Landspout forms over Salt Lake County. Here’s how that differs from a tornado
- Two men electrocuted while cutting a tree in West Jordan
- PornHub blocks users in Utah, cites state’s age verification law
- Following complaint against Bible in schools, Book of Mormon receives complaint for…
- Wildlife officials trying to trap bear after it approached a tent above Bountiful