Police investigating Sunday Ogden club shooting
OGDEN, Utah — Ogden City Police Department responded to a shooting at the Kokomo Club early Sunday morning.
According to the department, the incident began at 1:40 a.m.
Police responded to witness calls of gunshots in Electric Alley, the road behind 25th Street.
Police say two men were on Electric Alley and had wounds consistent with gunshots. One individual had serious but not critical injuries. Both individuals were taken to an area hospital and are expected to survive.
OCPD believes the shooting to be an isolated incident and that the two individuals know the shooter. Police are still working to locate the shooter. They believe that there is no danger to the public.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- A 21-year-old man formally charged in fatal Ogden shooting
- Body discovered in Ogden, police say its been there since September
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse