Fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor causes significant delays
WEST VALLEY, Utah — A fatal crash Northbound on Mountain View Corridor and 2400 South has caused delays that will last hours.
The West Valley City Police Department said in a Twitter post that a passenger vehicle hit a box truck from behind.
The driver of the passenger vehicle passed away.
Furthermore, the driver of the truck has minor injuries.
Drivers will also be unable to exit from EB 201 onto Mt. View Corridor, said police.
FATAL CRASH: investigators are on scene of a fatal crash NB on Mt. View Corridor just prior to 201. Box truck had stopped at a light. Passenger vehicle hit truck from behind. Driver of passenger vehicle is deceased. Mt. View Corridor is closed NB at 2400 S. for next few hours. pic.twitter.com/kH2CZt9oS7
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) January 26, 2023
- Mountain View Corridor at 4100 South remains closed after fatal three-car crash
- Fatal rollover closes Mt. View Corridor
- One dead after bus and car crash on Mountain View Corridor
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Salt Lake City police arrest man after road rage incident, involving a gun
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Winning over Americans? Poll says President Biden has work to do
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?