UHP: Semi rollover in Juab County has claimed at least one life
NEPHI — The Utah Highway Patrol is investigating a semi rollover late Wednesday night that has resulted in the death of at least one person.
The UHP says the semi rolled on northbound I-15 near milepost 204 in Juab County. Additionally, the UHP says the semi is in the median and out of the way of other traffic.
Dispatch was unaware of anything hazardous.
No other information was provided.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse
- Utah gas prices spike, Governor blames regional supply