Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
Jan 26, 2023, 3:02 PM | Updated: 4:02 pm
LEHI, Utah — Lehi City officials have closed a portion of westbound 1500 North to repair a large sinkhole.
On its Facebook page, Lehi City said that westbound traffic would be detoured while repairs are made.
The emergency road closure on westbound 1500 North extends from 300 East to 180 East. The city said that eastbound lanes on 1500 North will remain open.
Lehi City officials said the sinkhole developed as the result of a water leak.
This story will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- What you can do about snow mold in your lawn
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- Not everyone is a fan of Utah’s new state flag