CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Woman sets herself on fire in Salt Lake City
Feb 11, 2023, 1:49 PM | Updated: 2:00 pm
SALT LAKE CITY – At around 5 p.m. on Friday, a woman lit herself on fire in downtown Salt Lake City.
According to Salt Lake City Fire Department Division Chief Dan Walker, the woman was taken to a burn unit.
The situation is still under investigation. The woman’s identity has not been released at this time.
- Sugar House apartment fire investigation wraps up, cause undetermined
- After daughter’s rare diagnosis and house fire, Delta couple grateful for community support
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- When is the right age to retire?
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Suspect dead, officer injured after shootout in Springville