Zion National Park Shuttle is running
Mar 11, 2023, 1:40 PM | Updated: Mar 12, 2023, 6:02 pm
SPRINGDALE, UTAH – Zion National Park began shuttle service on Saturday, March 11, 2023.
Every year, the National Park Service (NPS) adjusts the shuttle schedules with the changing seasons.
For updated information, refer to the Zion Canyon Shuttle System schedule on the NPS website.
Zion National Park Service: Things you need to know if you visit Zion NP
- “Whether you ride a shuttle or drive your own car in Zion Canyon, be prepared for crowds.”
- “Parking fills early year-round.”
- “Watch out for pedestrians and bicyclists if you are driving.”
- “Stay on trails and avoid walking on the road. “
- “Ride your bike on the road or the Pa’rus Trail. Bicycling is not allowed on any other trails in the park. If you are riding on the road, you must stop and place a foot on the ground to let buses pass you.”
- “The NPS may temporarily close roads if traffic is congested or there is nowhere for drivers to park. “
- “In general, fewer people visit Zion on weekdays than weekends. Consider arriving early or after 3 p.m. to avoid the busiest times of the day.”
- “Follow Leave No Trace practices everywhere in the park and be sure to pack out all your trash.”
It is advisable to plan ahead and check for updates regardless of when you plan to visit Zion at https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/tH-4CmZMYNsRwByLSQ0uKU?domain=nps.gov.