Overnight I-15 closures planned in West Davis
Mar 20, 2023, 12:00 PM | Updated: Apr 1, 2023, 9:50 am
(Kristin Murphy/Deseret News)
FARMINGTON, Utah — The Utah Department of Transportation has nightly closures on I-15 in West Davis taking place over the weekend.
Overnight closures last until Monday morning.
Closures are to only affect the southbound lanes of I-15 between Parrish Lane in Centerville and Park Lane in Farmington.
The closures will allow UDOT crews to place support beams for a future bridge.
UDOT advises drivers to take either Legacy Parkway or U.S.-89 as alternate routes during the closures.
A UDOT spokesperson said the closures are at the following times:
- Friday from 9:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning
- Saturday from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. Sunday morning
- Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Monday morning.
More in Davis County:
- Davis County offering free mental health screening event for teens
- Utah adopts a government-run amusement ride safety committee
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Herriman couple ‘lucky to be alive’ after socket smashes windshield
- Public comment period approved for quarry in Parley’s Canyon
- Citing rising rivers, Sandy Mayor issues emergency declaration
- Source: Congressman Chris Stewart will resign, special election dates not known
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Warning signs posted after kneeboarder seen on swift runoff
- Debt-ceiling deal would require people work longer for SNAP benefits