Overnight I-15 closures planned in West Davis
Mar 20, 2023, 12:00 PM | Updated: Apr 1, 2023, 9:50 am
(Kristin Murphy/Deseret News)
FARMINGTON, Utah — The Utah Department of Transportation has nightly closures on I-15 in West Davis taking place over the weekend.
Overnight closures last until Monday morning.
Closures are to only affect the southbound lanes of I-15 between Parrish Lane in Centerville and Park Lane in Farmington.
The closures will allow UDOT crews to place support beams for a future bridge.
UDOT advises drivers to take either Legacy Parkway or U.S.-89 as alternate routes during the closures.
A UDOT spokesperson said the closures are at the following times:
- Friday from 9:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning
- Saturday from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. Sunday morning
- Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Monday morning.
More in Davis County:
- Davis County offering free mental health screening event for teens
- Utah adopts a government-run amusement ride safety committee