CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Salt Lake City police investigating possible road rage incident
Apr 5, 2023, 9:37 PM
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City police are investigating a possible road rage incident Wednesday evening, in which one person was shot.
Police say the incident occurred in the area of 1967 S. 300 West. As such, 300 West is closed temporarily from 1900 South to 2100 South. Additionally, police say the individual shot was being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are still searching for a suspect in this case. Authorities also say there doesn’t appear to be a threat to the community.
Anyone with information regarding this case, should call Salt Lake City police at 801-799-3000.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Herriman couple ‘lucky to be alive’ after socket smashes windshield
- Citing rising rivers, Sandy Mayor issues emergency declaration
- Public comment period approved for quarry in Parley’s Canyon
- Source: Congressman Chris Stewart will resign, special election dates not known
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Warning signs posted after kneeboarder seen on swift runoff
- Debt-ceiling deal would require people work longer for SNAP benefits