ARTS + ENTERTAINMENT
Center For the Arts at Kayenta to hold street painting festival
Apr 15, 2023, 2:13 PM
(Michelle Sundberg/ Marketing Director for Center for The Arts at Kayenta)
IVINS, Utah — This weekend a free street painting festival is taking place at the Kayenta Art Village in Ivins, Utah.
On Saturday, April 15, and Sunday, April 16, from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m., the festival’s door will be open to the public!
Local and professional artists are showcasing their creativity and skills by making elaborate street art using simple chalk on pavement.
Since 2012, the festival has brought the community together.
Besides chalk art, attendees can shop at art galleries, enjoy live entertainment, sample food from outdoor vendors and more!
For more information, click here.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Gov. Cox says he’s willing to call a special session to change Utah special election law
- Utah will loan first-time homebuyers $20,000 for new homes
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Witnesses report motorcycle passenger firing at silver car on NB I-15
- Salt Lake City police investigate after fatal overnight shooting outside of New Yorker night club
- Man nearly drowns at Gunlock Falls
- Years before the attack on Pearl Harbor, Japan sank a US warship in China
- Getting to better conversations on race with Mia Love, acknowledgment is everything