Man dies by electrocution at Riverton Chick-fil-A
Oct 11, 2023, 3:59 PM | Updated: Oct 17, 2023, 9:17 am
(Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)
RIVERTON, Utah — A 38-year-old man died Wednesday after being electrocuted in a Riverton Chick-fil-A, according to Riverton City Communications. The man was reported to be an electrician.
Riverton City Communications said the man was pronounced dead on the scene. As protocol, police will investigate his death.
“We extend our sincere condolences to the family for their tragic loss. Our thoughts are with them during this difficult time,” Mountain View Village Chick-fil-A Operator Nathan Freeman said in a statement. “We are also working to ensure our team members have the necessary resources and support they need.”
The Mountain View Village Chick-fil-A in Riverton is currently closed. When it will reopen has not been announced at this time.
This is a breaking story and will be updated.