PARK CITY — The Park City school board is moving forward with a two-bell schedule as they work on getting the high school to start later in the morning by fall 2018.
The feedback was that people wanted high school to start later, at 8:30 am, but they didn’t like the 3 bell schedule proposal. So it’s now a two-bell schedule, where some elementary schools would also start later.
Park City school district business administrator Todd Hauber says it’s not easy to just make it happen.
“It takes a community effort to find the right solution for changing the start time,” he said.
Hauber says they’ll have to look at traffic patterns on the main roads into park city, and pay for more buses and more bus drivers before this change can take place.
Read more about it here: http://www.boarddocs.com/ut/pcsd/Board.nsf/goto?open&id=AMWSE872421D
- Deseret News, Salt Lake Tribune end partnership, Trib goes weekly | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 5827)
- No, the Wasatch Front didn't just have another earthquake. Here's what we know. (pageviews: 4945)
- No, the Wasatch Front didn’t just have another earthquake. Here’s what we know. | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2567)
- VIDEO: Cougar follows man running near Provo for 6 minutes (pageviews: 1729)
- VIDEO: Cougar follows man running near Provo for 6 minutes (pageviews: 1150)
- Rudy Bautista, Libertarian for Attorney General - KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1029)
- VIDEO: Cougar follows man running near Provo for 6 minutes | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 885)
- 2020 Elections (pageviews: 811)