Feds take up Title IX complaint against UVU
SALT LAKE CITY — Federal investigators are taking up a Title IX sex-discrimination complaint against Utah Valley University.
The civil rights arm of the U.S. Department of Education opened the probe into the Orem college of roughly 23,000 full-time students on Aug. 10.
Read more here in the Deseret News.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah