EDUCATION + SCHOOLS
Feds take up Title IX complaint against UVU
Aug 22, 2017, 8:50 AM | Updated: 9:09 am
SALT LAKE CITY — Federal investigators are taking up a Title IX sex-discrimination complaint against Utah Valley University.
The civil rights arm of the U.S. Department of Education opened the probe into the Orem college of roughly 23,000 full-time students on Aug. 10.
Read more here in the Deseret News.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows