Amanda Dickson co-hosts Utah’s #1 rated morning show, Utah’s Morning News on KSL NewsRadio. Amanda also hosts the award-winning program A Woman’s View, heard Sunday mornings on KSL and via podcast.
Amanda is a much sought-after speaker, inspiring and motivating groups and emceeing events for schools and non-profit organizations. She sits on the boards of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah, the Select Health Select 25 Committee, the National Advisory Board for Hale Centre Theatre, the Utah Valley University National President’s Advisory Board, and the Utah Parent Center.
Amanda earned her B.A. in English and her Juris Doctorate at the University of Utah. Amanda has published three books, the most recent being her novel, “A Gentle Thief” in 2011. She is married to her beloved Aaron, is the step-mother of three children, Cameron, Ashley and Laurel, and is the mother of two sons, Ethan and Aiden. Her boundless energy, infectious laugh and passion for life have made her one of Utah’s most recognized personalities.
To contact Amanda, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2439)
- Ex-police chief speaks out on shooting of 13-year-old Linden Cameron | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1853)
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map (pageviews: 1567)
- Ex-police chief speaks out on shooting of 13-year-old Linden Cameron (pageviews: 1405)
- Coronavirus Tracker (pageviews: 1309)
- Student creates petition for Davis School District to keep hybrid schedule (pageviews: 1061)
- Provo, Orem to move to "orange" during COVID-19 uptick (pageviews: 899)
- Gov. Herbert extends COVID-19 State of Emergency (pageviews: 863)