Amanda Dickson co-hosts Utah’s #1 rated morning show, Utah’s Morning News on KSL NewsRadio. Amanda also hosts the award-winning program A Woman’s View, heard Sunday mornings on KSL and via podcast.
Amanda is a much sought-after speaker, inspiring and motivating groups and emceeing events for schools and non-profit organizations. She sits on the boards of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah, the Select Health Select 25 Committee, the National Advisory Board for Hale Centre Theatre, and the Newborn Safe Haven Advisory Committee.
Amanda earned her B.A. in English and her Juris Doctorate at the University of Utah. Amanda has published three books, the most recent being her novel, “A Gentle Thief” in 2011. She is married to her beloved Aaron, is the step-mother of three children, Cameron, Ashley and Laurel, and is the mother of two sons, Ethan and Aiden. Her boundless energy, infectious laugh and passion for life have made her one of Utah’s most recognized personalities.
To contact Amanda, email email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says