Amanda Dickson co-hosts Utah’s #1 rated morning show, Utah’s Morning News on KSL Newsradio. Amanda also hosts the award-winning program A Woman’s View,heard Sunday mornings on KSL.
Amanda is a much sought-after speaker, inspiring and motivating groups and emceeing events for schools and non-profit organizations. She teaches Mass Communication Law at the University of Utah. She sits on the boards of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah, the Select Health Select 25 Committee, the National Advisory Board for Hale Centre Theatre, the Utah Valley University National President’s Advisory Board, Utah Parent Center Board and the Commissioner of Public Safety Advisory Board.
Amanda earned her B.A. in English and her Juris Doctorate at the University of Utah. Amanda has published three books, the most recent being her novel, “A Gentle Thief” in 2011. She is married to her beloved Aaron, the step-mother of three children, Cameron, Ashley and Laurel, and the mother of two sons, Ethan and Aiden. Her boundless energy, infectious laugh and passion for life have made her one of Utah’s most recognized personalities. More info about Amanda can be found at amandadickson.com.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings