Amanda Dickson co-hosts Utah’s #1 rated morning show, Utah’s Morning News on KSL NewsRadio. Amanda also hosts the award-winning program A Woman’s View, heard Sunday mornings on KSL and via podcast.
Amanda is a much sought-after speaker, inspiring and motivating groups and emceeing events for schools and non-profit organizations. She sits on the boards of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah, the Select Health Select 25 Committee, the National Advisory Board for Hale Centre Theatre, the Utah Valley University National President’s Advisory Board, and the Newborn Safe Haven Advisory Committee.
Amanda earned her B.A. in English and her Juris Doctorate at the University of Utah. Amanda has published three books, the most recent being her novel, “A Gentle Thief” in 2011. She is married to her beloved Aaron, is the step-mother of three children, Cameron, Ashley and Laurel, and is the mother of two sons, Ethan and Aiden. Her boundless energy, infectious laugh and passion for life have made her one of Utah’s most recognized personalities.
To contact Amanda, email email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…
- Deadly force deemed as justified in officer-involved shooting at Pioneer Park