Amanda Dickson co-hosts Utah’s #1 rated morning show, Utah’s Morning News on KSL NewsRadio. Amanda also hosts the award-winning program A Woman’s View, heard Sunday mornings on KSL and via podcast.
Amanda is a much sought-after speaker, inspiring and motivating groups and emceeing events for schools and non-profit organizations. She sits on the boards of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah, the Select Health Select 25 Committee, the National Advisory Board for Hale Centre Theatre, and the Newborn Safe Haven Advisory Committee.
Amanda earned her B.A. in English and her Juris Doctorate at the University of Utah. Amanda has published three books, the most recent being her novel, “A Gentle Thief” in 2011. She is married to her beloved Aaron, is the step-mother of three children, Cameron, Ashley and Laurel, and is the mother of two sons, Ethan and Aiden. Her boundless energy, infectious laugh and passion for life have made her one of Utah’s most recognized personalities.
To contact Amanda, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah judge cancels hearing on trans athlete ruling in favor of written opinion
- Suspect in Heber murder found dead, police say
- Colorado River falls into Tier 2 shortage, new cuts coming for Southwest
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- Power outage impacting much of Magna and West Valley City
- Church announces names of 2 future temples; another temple rededicated
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley