Abby Nelson, Whittier Elementary
Ms. Nelson has been teaching for 20 years and absolutely deserves to be recognized. Ms. Nelson goes above and beyond each and everyday to make sure her students are taken care of. We are a title one school and she always makes sure the kids do not go hungry by making sure they have a bowl of fruit and granola bars in class and do not need to ask for them and never judges them. Ms. Nelson is always willing to help not only her students but the parents as well. She will drop everything she is doing to address any concerns you have with the learning. She teaches 5th grade and will make sure the kids know what they are doing and takes the time to explain things in detail. She cares so much about her kids and deserves to be recognized!
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man arrested for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- Teens charged as adults in West Valley shooting death
- Utah flag makers try to keep up with demand for Ukrainian flags
- Utah man recovering from shark bite while swimming in Hawaii
- Thousands of dead birds are washing ashore at the Great Salt Lake
- Fire breaks out at Orem home
- Weber Basin official: Snowfall should fill reservoirs, boost Great Salt Lake
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Skier sued me to exploit my fame, wealth