Alisa Morgan – Art City School Springville
Mrs. Morgan is the most fabulous kindergarten teacher! She has 47 students in her care everyday and she’s just like a mother in her knowledge and treatment of each one. She is creative and masterful in her action/reaction to each of them when a problem arises and is organized so it looks effortless.
She has a fabulously appointed classroom and fun ideas for teaching reading and math to these budding students. She is practical and fun, not mushy and frufru like some kindergarten teachers. She’s no nonsense in her management and execution of lessons which earns her the respect of a tough crowd.
I’ve got a pretty crazy kindergartener and on top of that had a baby in the hospital for 2 months. She is fabulous with my little girl and we never missed a beat throughout our infant’s hospital stay because she stayed aware of what was happening and reassured me that the most important issue was the one I was handling, she would take care of the school stuff. I love Mrs. Morgan and will do everything in my power to insure that my last two children have her as their teacher!
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map