Amanda Mair, Elk Ridge Middle School
Feb 14, 2023, 8:59 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 4:07 pm
“Ms. Mair is amazing! She works in a special needs cluster and always goes above and beyond for her students! My daughter loves being at school because of Ms. Mair. This class is more than a class they are a family. Ms. Mair loves these kids as if they were her own and always finds a way to help them grow and succeed. Ms. Mair sacrifices much of her personal time and I’m sure money to give her kids a fun, safe and happy learning environment. Ms. Mair is so creative in finding ways to help the kids learn in ways that make sense to them! She is just amazing and we love her!”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- A third person has died after a multi-car crash in Box Elder
- Nashville school shooter had drawn maps, done surveillance
- Lake effect snow causes school delays, remote learning in northern Utah
- Man suing Gwyneth Paltrow for $300,000+ to testify in Utah ski crash trial
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- One person trapped following avalanche in Pole Canyon
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting