Annette Taggart – Granite School District
I would like to nominate Annette Taggart for Teacher Feature.
Annette really enjoys her job as a substitute teacher in the Granite School District. There are many reasons why Annette is one of the most valuable substitutes that Granite District has. She is willing to go to any elementary school and fill in because she cares about the kids and she loves her job. Annette subs in grades K – 6 and also has a passion for helping in special Ed classes as well. She is a great asset to the schools. Whenever there is a need, even if the notice is short, she will gladly come in because she knows how important it is for the students to have someone there to teach them.
Schools cannot function without subs, when teachers are sick or cannot be there for any reason, it is so important to have good subs. Annette is dedicated to helping children learn and she has worked in the Granite School District for 7 years. All of the children just adore her. She definitely makes a difference and helps her students learn, grow, and interact with each other in a positive way. She praises her students for their work, supports them, and makes each one of them feel special and important. She is always willing to help her students if they need extra help or attention.
Annette is reliable and dependable, and many Teachers will call her personally to ask to sub for them. They know she does an outstanding job and they want her in their class when they cannot be there. She works almost every day. Teachers have commented how important it is to have someone you can trust with your students and class room, that is why Annette should be honored as Teacher Feature. And as her students would say “Mrs. T is the best sub we have!”
I feel it is important to honor subs too, because without them, schools could not run smoothly.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Time Out on the Field
- Citations against people experiencing homelessness ‘not effective’ according to…