Ashley George, Walden School of Liberal Arts
We call her Mary Poppins! She is magical and makes school individualized to each student. My son has special needs but in Ms. Ashley’s classroom every student is seen as an individual and everyone is special. She goes above and beyond to make lessons and learning catered to each student. Her assistant teachers are a part of her classroom and help make her magic happen because she promotes equality and respect toward everyone.
In the past two years my child has gone from hating school to hating the weekends because he misses his teacher and classroom environment. Ask any parent, teacher, or faculty member and you will hear the joy in their voices as they brag about Ms. Ashley.
It has been a challenging few years for teachers and I would love to give my son’s teacher a little joy! Because she is Practically Perfect in Every Way!
Today’s Top Stories
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Former Utah Sen. Jake Garn to be honored with art tribute on Saturday
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse