Bing Wang, Eastlake Elementary
“Mrs. Wang, or Wang Lao Shi, as she is called by her 4th grade Chinese class, is absolutely amazing. A big thanks to all the DLI teachers who left their native countries to come teach our kids Chinese! She is incredibly in-tune with what her students need to succeed in and out of her classroom. At the beginning of the year, her 4th grade class was struggling with their Chinese reading, writing, and comprehension. Under her no-nonsense structure, her students are thriving and have scored above grade level in their Chinese evaluations. Even though she has high expectations for her students, she is very approachable and is able to adjust things accordingly to foster the best possible learning environment. Any student who has Mrs. Wang as a teacher is extremely lucky!”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- Man arrested for suspicion of arson in Orem house fire
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Deer Valley yurt explosion, four sent to hospital
- Should the Bible be banned from school libraries?
- Utah Board of Education says full-day kindergarten benefits students’ futures
- Utah AG claims ESG or ‘climate investing’ contributed to SVB collapse