Braden Rymer, Maple Mountain High School
Teachers can be amazing but this man just takes amazing to a new level! He demands respect and gets it from the hundreds of high school kids who clamor to take his choir classes. He gets tuneful singing from boys that previously have only sung monotone pitches, and puts out thee most beautiful choirs year after year, from his mens choirs, to his Sorelle Voce choir, Concert Choir and his elite Chamber Choir. Their sound is unmatched and concerts are so well-attended, people line up for an hour before to get a good seat. He helps with all the school musicals, band performances and in many behind-the-scenes areas and comes early and stays late. He demands perfection and the students adore him! I surely hope you will recognize the fine and hard work of Mr. Braden Rymer of Maple Mountain high school!
Today’s Top Stories
- UTA releases video of the moments before woman was hit by FrontRunner
- Family of Gabby Petito announces intent to file lawsuit against Moab Police
- FBI executes search warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, former President says
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Restrictions on golf courses, non-functional grass among Washington County strict water rules
- Senate passes Democrats’ sweeping health care and climate bill
- Olivia Newton-John, singer and actress, dies of breast cancer at 73
- Utah’s senators react to passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- Can the average Utahn afford to go solar?
- Speed Week on Bonneville Salt Falts is called off due to flooding from rain