Brett Maurer, New Bridge
Brett Maurer teaches first grade at New Bridge Elementary School in Ogden, Utah. Brett has taught for at least seven years. Mrs. Maurer has proven herself to be an exemplary teacher time and time again. As a first grade teacher she finds ways to animate her lessons that engage her students. She exhibits patience and humor in her daily lessons. Brett is a team player and has generously mentored other teachers while still balancing her own responsibilities. She has been recognized by her peers as well as the administration as a teacher that gives her all with heart and a love for her work.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Authorities swat down rumors surrounding unsolved killings of 4 University of Idaho students
- Fire in West Valley City home contained to one room in basement
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail