Bri Weber, Sage Hills Elementary
Miss Weber takes each and every student into her classroom and loves them HARD! Her classroom is a place where students are taught to care about themselves, one another, students in other classes, the class pets, and the teacher. They know they are loved, so they rise to every challenge and work for her. Students in her class are inspired to be creative and curious and they know that they are safe to ask questions. They are 100% safe to be who they are, but she also doesn’t tolerate any nonsense or misbehavior. Miss Weber tells them often what she loves about each of them individually, and knowing how much they are loved, they go to school ready to learn every single day. Every child in her class knows that they are someone important.
Miss Weber is a teacher who is changing lives. She is the kind of teacher every parent wants their child to have at least once in their school career.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- SLCPD activate OICI following the death of a suspect in police custody
- Police activate endangered missing advisory for 18-month-old boy
- Some Capitol rioters try to profit from their Jan. 6 crimes
- Man fatally shoots self after crashing car into barricade near US Capitol Building
- Teen missing from Layton found safe in Salt Lake City
- UPDATE: Missing man in Payson Canyon found