Bri Weber, Sage Hills Elementary
Miss Weber takes each and every student into her classroom and loves them HARD! Her classroom is a place where students are taught to care about themselves, one another, students in other classes, the class pets, and the teacher. They know they are loved, so they rise to every challenge and work for her. Students in her class are inspired to be creative and curious and they know that they are safe to ask questions. They are 100% safe to be who they are, but she also doesn’t tolerate any nonsense or misbehavior. Miss Weber tells them often what she loves about each of them individually, and knowing how much they are loved, they go to school ready to learn every single day. Every child in her class knows that they are someone important.
Miss Weber is a teacher who is changing lives. She is the kind of teacher every parent wants their child to have at least once in their school career.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 1,500 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Winter blues: light therapy and lifestyle changes can help
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Evacuations ordered amid fears of an explosion as an Ohio train continues burning days after…
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you