Brian Peterson- Lake Ridge Elementary
The following was submitted by Raegan Huefner.
“I think you should feature Mr.Peterson because he is the best teacher I’ve ever have had. He was the best teacher because not only did he brake me out of my shell, I watched as he did the same to other students. He helps everyone understand every time they became confused. Even if they’re not in his class.
I had Mr.Peterson as a 6 grade teacher. I am now in 9 grade and I still go back and ask for help. I have watched his classes over the years and saw how the kids grow in his class. Mr. Peterson never gives up on a student it doesn’t mater if there shy or just mean students. He will help them.
Mr. Peterson makes his students a priority he shows them that they are important and can succeed in life. I might have had him at a very young age but I think that makes him all the more important.He helped me grow and build my foundation. At that young of an age you need to have a full understanding of the things you are being taught. Or you’ll struggle throughout 7 and 8 grade. Our teachers form us and teach us. Mr.Peterson wasn’t just my teacher he’s my friend.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at ‘The Goonies’ house saved by Coast Guard…
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…