Briana Norman, Mountain Point Elementary
“What doesn’t make this third grade teacher incredible! My daughter has sensory needs, and anxiety. This is the first teacher that has truly seen and met my child’s needs. She is willing to try anything and come up with ideas to meet her needs for her to be successful. She not only has followed her plan, but has helped her grow. Her student had some unique emotions that keeps us up at nights, stressing in the morning, and coming home overwhelmed. This is the first year she comes home happy, and excited to tell me about her day. My daughter has grown academically, but has also grown emotionally!”
“I have seen her not only meet each students need in her classroom, but individualize each student. She makes every student feel special and acknowledged for who they are! Each student know she will spend time with them and make time when they have questions!”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Provo Canyon closing intermittently to mitigate rock slides
- Seven Canyons Fountain will be ‘reimagined’ into dry art feature
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws