Codyann Zuniga, West Point Elementary
“My daughter Lucy has been extremely shy and bashful. She has a very hard time talking in front of anybody. Covid has made it even more pronounced because she hasn’t had a regular school experience. When she entered the second grade I was very concerned things would be extremely hard for her. I should not have worried if I would have known what a wonderful teacher Mrs. Zuniga is!!!! From day one she has made a difference in Lucy‘s life. She has made her feel important and that she can do hard things. I would’ve thought that my child was the only one that she has touched in the way she has, but she has touched the entire class. I am so grateful that Lucys Teacher cares as hard as she does about all her children. An example of Mrs. Zuniga devotedness to her class and especially Lucy is the Veterans Day program she had. She gave Lucy a small speaking part to help her overcome her shyness. And she DID IT!!!!!!!!!”
-Holly San Ramon
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Murray doctor charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski collision trial in Utah enters third day
- Another Utah snowstorm has us asking, what is a snow squall?
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Mother tells of her escape from addiction and being homeless
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah