Deborah Johnson – Adele C. Young Intermediate School
I think that Ms.Johnson should be nominated because she is a way nice teacher who cares about her students. She is always thinking up new ways to make lessons fun! I have never heard her yell or even raise her voice at a student, if they are messing around or something, then she very calmly and nicely asks them to stop.
Ms. Johnson is my homeroom teacher and she also teaches science and is the head of the Yearbook Staff. She has helped make some very awesome yearbooks in the past and is always coming up with good ideas for new yearbooks!
Ms. Johnson’s science classes are always super fun! She always has fun activities or labs to go with the lessons! Whenever we watch movies in her class, they are never the really boring, old movies, but good, new movies that we all enjoy! She turns all of our lessons into something fun! In Ms. Johnson’s homeroom, it is even more fun than her science classes, because her homeroom is also the yearbook staff. It is so fun!
Lately though, Ms. Johnson has been absent quite a bit due to health problems, because when she was little she got Polio and since then she hasn’t been able to walk, but she has this totally awesome electric wheelchair that she can zoom around in. She has been absent a lot though lately, to get surgery and things like that, it has really made us miss her! We found out earlier this week though, that Ms. Johnson will be retiring at the end if the year due to health problems. I feel so bad for all of the kids who will never get to be taught by her, because she is so cool! We will all miss her so much, and we think that she should be recognized for all the great stuff she has done!
Without Ms. Johnson the school would not run. She is the yearbook leader and has done an amazing job. This is the last year we are doing a yearbook and it is also the last year she is teaching. We would really appreciate it if you would award her. She is the nicest teacher ever and I don’t know what the school would do without her.]
Mrs. Johnson is the best teacher ever she is the reason we even have a school yearbook. shes the nicest teacher and she teaches us a lot of cool stuff. That is why I think that is why Mrs. Johnson should be nominated for teacher of the year.
Miss Johnson is a 7th grade Science teacher at ACYI, my school. She has been teaching there for about 14 years now. She is really kind to everyone at our school. She has a way of making everyone feel better about themselves. She is good at teaching her subject to everyone.
Miss Johnson is also in charge of the yearbook at our school and I’m her chief staffer. Unfortunately, due to budget cuts, it is being cancelled. Miss Johnson is very sad and I want to cheer her up.
Lastly, Miss Johnson is retiring this year due to her health. This is her last year and I wanted to find a way to let her know she is loved and will be missed. So please, give Miss Johnson the award!
-Taylor Rick Johnson
Today’s Top Stories
- 13 year old hospitalized after being run over in Bountiful
- Deputies say evidence pointing to likely homicide in case of Dylan Rounds
- Update: 5-year-old still in critical condition after being hit by truck while riding balance bike
- Biden to pardon all federal offenses of simple marijuana possession in first major steps…
- Utah debates: Here’s how 3rd District candidates stand on the issues (Rep. John Curtis…
- A kidnapped family of 4 has been found dead in California, authorities say
- Voters could see an increase in police presence at the polls
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Church leader speaks of caring for the earth at Why It Matters conference
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces