Emily Ford, Kauri sue Hamilton
Feb 14, 2023, 3:31 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 4:29 pm
“She’s been working with special needs kids while pregnant and had her baby recently and she’s very patient. She is my son’s teacher and my coworker. I just think she’s amazing and she cares for her students”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- When is the right age to retire?
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Shoplifting continues to grow nationally, facial recognition may help