Hannah Camit, Santaquin Elementary
“She truly cares about her students. She does her best to include every student and invite them to learn at their level. She shows up every day with a lesson plan and fun activities to keep her students engaged. She’s kind, she rewards good behavior, and she is very communicative with parents and families. Despite all that is going on in the world, her primary concern is her students when she’s at school. Mrs. Camit is exemplary, and we are so grateful to have her as our first grade teacher.”
Submitted by: Nicole Workman
Submit your teaching hero! Click here to submit your teacher
Today’s Top Stories
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Suspect still at large after double homicide in Taylorsville
- Police investigating fatal auto-pedestrian crash in Salt Lake City
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Citing ‘dangerously low’ overnight temps, county opens emergency shelter
- Why is there an increase of wildlife in SLC neighborhoods?