Heather Bennett, Crestview Elementary
I have only known my stepdaughter since February of this year. From what I have heard from her Dad is that she does an amazing job at being not only a wife and a mother, but the time she has spent at the Crestview Elementary. Not only does she substitute quite a bit and is now full time doing it, she is now in her second year as their PTA President. On top of that she is amazing wife and mother of three 12-4 years old. I don’t know how she does it all, but she does and does it well. Her Dad has been very pride of her and now so am I.
She’s maybe just a substitute teacher, but to everyone around her she is amazing person with a wonderful heart! And I love her for it.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Omicron variant of COVID-19 detected in first Utah patient
- Laie Hawaii Mission announced by Church leadership
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- Not every wildlife sighting needs reporting, experts say
- Charges weighed for Michigan shooting suspect’s parents
- Doctors find autism rates among Utah children higher than previously thought