Heather Bennett, Crestview Elementary
I have only known my stepdaughter since February of this year. From what I have heard from her Dad is that she does an amazing job at being not only a wife and a mother, but the time she has spent at the Crestview Elementary. Not only does she substitute quite a bit and is now full time doing it, she is now in her second year as their PTA President. On top of that she is amazing wife and mother of three 12-4 years old. I don’t know how she does it all, but she does and does it well. Her Dad has been very pride of her and now so am I.
She’s maybe just a substitute teacher, but to everyone around her she is amazing person with a wonderful heart! And I love her for it.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- SLCPD activate OICI following the death of a suspect in police custody
- Police activate endangered missing advisory for 18-month-old boy
- Man fatally shoots self after crashing car into barricade near US Capitol Building
- Some Capitol rioters try to profit from their Jan. 6 crimes
- Teen missing from Layton found safe in Salt Lake City
- Fire season has arrived in Utah, fueled by a wet winter