Heather Bennett, Crestview Elementary
I have only known my stepdaughter since February of this year. From what I have heard from her Dad is that she does an amazing job at being not only a wife and a mother, but the time she has spent at the Crestview Elementary. Not only does she substitute quite a bit and is now full time doing it, she is now in her second year as their PTA President. On top of that she is amazing wife and mother of three 12-4 years old. I don’t know how she does it all, but she does and does it well. Her Dad has been very pride of her and now so am I.
She’s maybe just a substitute teacher, but to everyone around her she is amazing person with a wonderful heart! And I love her for it.
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 2,700 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen