Jason Splain, Salt Lake Center For Science Education
Jul 1, 2022, 7:12 AM | Updated: Jul 25, 2022, 3:53 pm
“He are there for you no matter what is happening in his own life. He makes me feel welcome and loved every single day! He truly is my favorite!”
Today’s Top Stories
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Why is there an increase of wildlife in SLC neighborhoods?
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Head on collision reported, State Route 73 closure
- Freezing weather causes delayed start for Cache County School District schools
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk