Jennifer Maples, Welby Elementary
Feb 14, 2023, 9:35 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 4:06 pm
“Mrs. Maples goes above and beyond as a 3rd grade dual immersion teacher at Welby Elementary. She has around 60 students in total because she oversees two different classes during the day. For each student she takes the time to take each of their pictures at holidays and give them a print of it. She makes each student feel special. She has implemented several outside-the-box learning implements in her classroom, one of which is seating which allows children to get their wiggles out and focus better during classroom instruction. Mrs. Maples also puts a stronger focus on the arts in her classroom than any other teacher I’ve had the experience of knowing.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Elk relocation and sections of I-80 closure
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints says it plans more Great Salt Lake, water…
- Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors, coming soon
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- Auto-motorcycle crash sends one to hospital, causes TRAX delays
- 70-year-old construction worker dies after worksite fall
- At least 13 dead after magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes Ecuador
- Man stranded in Warner Valley slot canyon is in serious condition