Jennilyn Mckenna, Goshen elementary
Oct 5, 2022, 3:54 PM | Updated: Nov 30, 2022, 12:31 pm
“She is in her second year of teaching after being a stay at home mom for 18 years. Her class size went from 20 to 26 kids this year with a bunch of kids with medical, mental, physical disabilities. Many of her students struggle with learning and yet she finds creative ways each day to teach those who are struggling all the while keeping her advanced students engaged. That is tough to do in second grade. She puts so much into what she does often staying up very late to plan special lessons or keeping up with her professional training. I don’t know how she does it.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- New Great Salt Lake commissioner says he hopes Utah avoids ‘Great Salt Lake fatigue’
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Hydrologist optimistic about Salt Lake County runoff picture as thunderstorm threat looms
- Video: Sugar House man notices sinkhole of “unknown depth” in front yard, at a…
- Utah historian uncovers artifacts from 1983 floods
- Pilot crashes small plane in southern Utah after buying it from Nevada, officials say
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- How To Plan a Business Retreat in Bear Lake This Spring
- U.S. Department of Labor is suing the Chinatown Supermarket in Salt Lake
- The record-breaking heat of summer 2022 unlikely to repeat in Utah this year