Jessica Bell’Aver, Bluffdale Elementary
Feb 21, 2023, 12:12 AM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 10:45 am
“She is patient with my daughter and her class and teaches them respect. She teaches the standard school subjects in addition to Portuguese as part of the dual immersion program. She often plays learning games and songs to motivate the kids and help them retain their knowledge. My daughter has been able to develop her Portuguese strongly in addition to other school knowledge. We are grateful for Jessica and for being a role model to our daughter and her classmates. Thank you Professor Bell’Aver!”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- Shoplifting continues to grow nationally, facial recognition may help
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- When is the right age to retire?