Jordan Peterson, Oak Leaf Elementary
Feb 14, 2023, 3:31 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 4:29 pm
“Ms. Peterson goes above and beyond to help my son, who has anxiety and autism, succeed. She helps him understand assignments and calm him down when he thinks those assignments are too much for him. She empowers him to be the best version of himself that he can be.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- A third person has died after a multi-car crash in Box Elder
- Nashville school shooter had drawn maps, done surveillance
- Lake effect snow causes school delays, remote learning in northern Utah
- Man suing Gwyneth Paltrow for $300,000+ to testify in Utah ski crash trial
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- What vital signs will show us that the Great Salt Lake is improving?