Keriann Moore- Doxey Elementary
The following was submitted by Dan Nelaon.
“I don’t know if she would qualify since she is the school secretary, but I am trying anyway. Mrs. Moore has been pivotal in my child’s success this year. Last Christmas (2016) our 6 year old was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.
Since that time, Mrs. Moore has ensured that my son is following his medical plan. She helps him test every day, and has educated herself on how to help him test and give himself insulin. She also notifies us as parents daily, what his results were so that we know how he is doing. Knowing that she is there for him has given us as parents, great peace of mind.
I feel that if not for Mrs. Moore’s willingness to help my son through this process, his ability to focus on learning, instead of his disease, could not have happened.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers