Linda Glazier – Kearns High School
At first I couldn’t believe that my daughter’s math teacher, Linda Glazier, would stay after school for three hours helping my daughter to understand Algebra. After the third day, I thought to myself, “I have to go meet this person.” Not only did she say, “This is my job,” but she also said, “We will continue to do this, even throughout the entire school year if needed.” What else is there to say? So many of us struggle with math, and I know that in my case, if I would have had a “Mrs. Glazier” during my high school years, I would have learned to love math.
I know Mrs. Glazier would probably be a little embarrassed if she knew I was nominating her for this wonderful award. However, she deserves this. Although there are many great teachers in our state, Mrs. Glazier has to take the cake!!! Thank you, Mrs. Glazier, for caring so much for our children’s educational experience.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted