Linda Glazier – Kearns High School
At first I couldn’t believe that my daughter’s math teacher, Linda Glazier, would stay after school for three hours helping my daughter to understand Algebra. After the third day, I thought to myself, “I have to go meet this person.” Not only did she say, “This is my job,” but she also said, “We will continue to do this, even throughout the entire school year if needed.” What else is there to say? So many of us struggle with math, and I know that in my case, if I would have had a “Mrs. Glazier” during my high school years, I would have learned to love math.
I know Mrs. Glazier would probably be a little embarrassed if she knew I was nominating her for this wonderful award. However, she deserves this. Although there are many great teachers in our state, Mrs. Glazier has to take the cake!!! Thank you, Mrs. Glazier, for caring so much for our children’s educational experience.
Today’s Top Stories
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Chinese President Xi Jinping tells troops to focus on ‘preparing for war’
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Senate passes bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriage in landmark vote
- Layton man taken into custody for allegedly recording women in restroom
- Demolition begins at the old Utah State Prison in Draper
- What to do after a fender bender in snowy weather?