Lisa Johnson, Butterfield Canyon Elementary
Feb 21, 2023, 10:28 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 10:07 am
“She makes every child feel so special. She encourages them with the cutest notes to tell them how great they are on their homework. She puts all her effort and care into each child. She got my grandson on reading level in no time at all by all her extra hard work and concern.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- UDOT truck veers into Big Cottonwood Canyon canal, no water contamination suspected
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints says it plans more Great Salt Lake, water…
- TSA digital ID process lets travelers use app to get through security
- Suspect dead, officer injured after shootout in Springville
- Sanpete Search and Rescue extract hikers from slot canyon
- Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors, coming soon