Lydia Laputka, Butler Elementary
Mrs. Laputka is the MOST amazing teacher! My son struggled so much last year in kindergarten and now that he is in Mrs. Laputka’s 1st grade class he is doing amazing! He is happy, loves school, and his reading is taking off! It’s amazing to see how well my son is doing! Mrs. Laputka has a very unique way with the children, she truly values, respects, and loves each one! She has a very full class room yet still finds time to go to the kids extra curricular activates outside of school. She and her husband both cam to my son’s basketball game this last weekend and it meant so much to our son! Mrs. Laputka’s communication is amazing, she always keeps us in the loop and makes sure to reply to all of our questions. I have never felt more comfortable and confident with my son’s teachers or caretakers. We are forever grateful for Mrs/ Laputka and love her very much!
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- North Korea fires ballistic missile into waters off east coast of Korean peninsula
- Time Out on the Field