Lydia Theobald, Riverside Elementary
Feb 15, 2023, 6:50 AM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 4:00 pm
“Miss Theobald has a way of believing in every student so deeply that they leave her room every day believing they are the person she sees. She teaches through kindness and set realistic boundaries, she brings her guitar and sings, she remembers siblings names and parents names. She loves her students and they love her in return.
She will be a light in my daughter’s education forever.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- Man arrested for suspicion of arson in Orem house fire
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Should the Bible be banned from school libraries?
- Deer Valley yurt explosion, four sent to hospital
- Utah Board of Education says full-day kindergarten benefits students’ futures
- Twilight concert series announced, includes The Head & the Heart and Lord Huron